Wednesday, October 12, 2011

a little note

hi lovelies!! just wanted to say a quick hi and note that i have not forgotten about this, you or the emails sitting in my inbox! i have been spending much of my free time down on wall street, occupying the shit out of it (for a few hours at a time after work at least) and it's been really cool and wild and renegade and inspiring and awesome, but with me doing that other things have obviously slipped down my to-do ladder, this included, and it's totally sad face for me!

i just wanted to put that out there so maybe the self-imposed guilt will lay the f off and stop being such a hater. omg, see? even registered advice columnists need to openly work out their shit.

yay for public forums and for the gandhi quote re: being the change you want to see in the world, i love you all,
danielle

1 comment: